Randstad Italy spa in collaboration with ICU Medical Europe Srl are looking for an Accountant - Italy located in Rome.
ICU Medical Inc (ICU MEDICAL) is a medical device company which develops, manufactures, distributes and commercializes device used in infusion therapy and critical care applications. The company’s major products include IV solutions, IV smart pumps, IV sets, automated pharmacy IV compounding systems, needle-free connectors, closed system transfer devices, hemodynamic monitoring systems, cardiac output monitoring sensor and catheters, thermodilution and monitoring catheters, closed blood sampling and conservation and renal systems. It offers products to acute care hospitals, wholesalers, ambulatory clinics and other healthcare facilities. The company sells products to medical product manufacturers and independent distributors and directly to various customers. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. ICU Medical is headquartered in San Clemente, California, the US.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BUSINESS AND COMPANY
ICU Medical connects patients and caregivers through safe, lifesaving, life enhancing IV therapy products, system, and services. Since IV therapy is our only business, meeting your IV needs with quality products and consistent supply is our only concern. We are 100% focused on bringing your intuitive, patient centric IV products and services that provide meaningful clinical differentiation, consistent innovation and superior value. We design our products to work within your existing workflows to minimize disruption and maximize the time you spend with patients. Together, we help forge the human and emotional connections that enhance clinical experience and are the essence of outstanding quality of care. For more than three decades, we have been dedicated to a singular purpose improving the safety and efficiency of IV therapy. With the acquisition of Hospira Infusion System from Pfizer in 2017, we became the only company to focus exclusively on IV therapy across the continuum of care. Smiths Medical is the latest acquisition in Jan 2022, which business includes syringe and ambulatory infusion devices, vascular access and vital care products.
We are looking for an Accountant working at the Italian subsidiary located in Rome and reporting into the Accounting Manager.
In this role, you’ll be utilizing your technical accounting experience to provide the following support:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager and working closely with Line Management, other departments and with US headquarters, this position will be responsible for timely, accurate and complete accounting, VAT reporting, preparing journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day accounting activities
- Assist Accounting Manager in monthly/quarterly/yearly closing processes
- Perform entries in Oracle
- Preparation of VAT and Intrastat filings
- Assist in different statutory audits and corporate audits
- Ensure a timely and correct filling of the administrative records
- Prepare payroll entries in Oracle
- Prepare the monthly review of the B/S and P&L (evolution of actuals, accruals….)
- Prepare the AP on a day-to-day basis and control the accuracy of subledgers entries transferred to GL
- Support the AR teams on a day-to-day basis and control the accuracy of subledgers entries transferred to GL
- Prepare Intercompany Reconciliations and propose Cash Settlements
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded with sufficient documentation to support the business purpose of the transactions
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Ability to review process, identify gaps and propose/implement changes
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong technical accounting background
- At least five years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- Oracle R12 financial application experience preferred
- Mother tongue Italian and ability to speak and write English (level C1 advanced)
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).