For a multinational company in the farmaceutical field we are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
The resource will join a dinamic and structured team located in the Latina plant.
The post holder will be in charge of the following activities:
- Supporting their superior woth tasks realted specific types of contracts, such as those related to international roles and projects in alignment with local Finance;
- Issuing purchase requisitions and knowledge of the related process and reference system;
- Filing activities;
- Providing assistance to Directors;
- Perform general secretarial activities;
- Providing logistical-organizational support for meetings, plant visits and related processes;
- Carrying out English language translation activities.
The ideal candidate should posses:
- A bachelor and or a master degree in subjects related with the position;
- Previous experiece in a similar role;
- Proficient knowledge of the English language both spoken and written:
- Familiarity with the corporate environment especially good team working and organizational skills;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under strict timelines, combined with flexible work situations when required;
- Ability to adapt to new systems and procedures.
We offer a 12 month fixed term part-time contract with the possibility of both personal and professional growth.
Level and salary will be adjusted according to the candidate's experience.
Work area: Latina
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).