For an important company in the pharmaceutical sector, Randstad Italia is looking for an Administrative Support.
In this role, responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Process financial administrative information (e.g. track Epay and PO numbers in management file, approve/manage invoices, manage accounting issues via tickets, check PO payments), checking and validating information for completeness and investigating errors or discrepancies.
- Manage congress activities
- Plan, organize and prioritize daily workload to meet deadlines and avoid bottlenecks
- Archive: keep accurate archive of documents relating to managed projects
- Manage non-standard invitation letters to entities
High school degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
1+ years administrative experience
Fluent English language required
- General knowledge of pharmaceutical market regulation
- Knowledge of standard requirements for the organization of congresses (ECM and non-ECM) in pharmaceutical market
- Previous experience in supporting administrative roles gained in pharmaceutical companies
- Agree upon confidentiality level for all kind of information
- Must be professional, self-motivated, flexible, open to growth and challenges and a proven team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment while demonstrating a resourceful, positive attitude and a superior work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized and able to successfully handle simultaneous priorities, with speed and accuracy
- Professional and articulate communication skills; able to seamlessly interact with experienced professionals.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, with ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, anticipate and solve problems, and take initiative
Technical Skills Requirements:
Excellent technical skills and comfort with new technologies that will enable simplicity and efficiency: PC proficient and expert at MS Office, including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook.
We offer a fixed-term contract
Work area: Roma Nord
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).